SECTORS OF ACTIVITIES
For 50 years, the Firm has been offering consulting and extrajudicial legal assistance in litigation cases throughout Italy, as well as abroad in cases of arbitration.
Our consulting and extrajudicial assistance is in particular aimed at the following types of services:
• drafting of agreements;
• corporate mergers, demergers, and acquisitions;
• incorporation and dissolution of companies and joint ventures;
• cession or acquisition of tangible fixed assets and company shares;
• performance of due diligence and drafting information bulletins;
• structuring of corporate governance and intercompany agreements;
• company failure and debt restructuring;
• organization and regulation of real estate tenders, including in the renewable energies sector;
• restructuring of family assets, including in relation to inheritance, through instruments including trusts, fiduciary registrations, and corporate vehicles;
• general business consulting.
With regards to judicial activities, the Firm boasts a long history of civil litigation (specifically in corporate law, industrial law, bankruptcy law, labour law, and real estate) at all levels of law, before every judicial authority as well in international and internal arbitration.
Dalla Verità Law Firm is specialised in particular in the following sectors of activity: